Upper Manser Student Restaurant, known as Upper Manser by the students, is the all-you-care-to-eat restaurant on campus. Students can choose from made-to-order pasta dishes, and burritos, freshly made pizzas and our new item--noodle or grain bowls. Specials change daily to provide a variety of choices. Check out our events page for festive and themed meals. Upper Manser, located on the second floor of Manser Hall, offers a unique selection of menu options with an emphasis on quality, freshness and variety.
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza
- Pasta or burritos, to order
- Self-serve grain or noodle bowls
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups, self-serve salad bar
- Tasty, appealing options for vegans, vegetarians and other special diets
- Aspretto coffee and Numi tea
- An emphasis on buying local whenever possible
Upper Manser is available to all Students, Faculty, Staff, and Administration. So don't worry if you're not on a meal plan, you can pay by flex or cash.